I have had a great deal of fun with co-op games in the past few years, with highlights being the Covert Ops stuff in Call of Duty, the Gears of War series in campaign, and most recently with Saints Row: The Third.
When it comes down to it, I find that I would rather play a game that way than just about any other, so my lazyweb request for today:
Recommend to me an Xbox 360 game that has an amazing co-op experience.
- Not a Gears, Halo, or CoD title.
- Not being a first-person shooter makes it better in my eyes but not required.
- Has to be for Xbox 360.
- Can’t be 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (already covered and because it’s too awesome for mortal man).
I am currently looking for a solution to back up my photos and other important files somewhere off site. I am already working on a good solution for here at home but would like a solid recommendation for a service that gives me an option in case that backup somehow fails or if the house burns down or something similar.
Points to consider for me:
- Please have used it if you’re going to recommend it. 🙂
- Pricing isn’t everything, but it’s something.
- It needs to be easy to use and somewhat fire-and-forget. I need to trust that’s it’s got my back without needing to look over my shoulder.
- I’d prefer a recommendation for a company that has at least some confidence level in that they will be around for a while. I don’t want to have to switch unless I have to.
Comments are GO.
I’m not liking the strap that came with my Rebel T2i, so I’m looking for an aftermarket solution. (It’s a little itchy and not really long enough.) Does anyone have any suggestions? I would prefer something that goes over neck and shoulder, and that allows me to quickdraw for pictures.